Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi!

Nothing new to report. I just figured I would write a quick note to let all you in blogland know that we haven't forgotten you. After 4 days of 100+ degree heat, the weather finally broke last night and today was much cooler. The best part is that the humidity is down, so we can actually go outside and breathe normal air. It no longer feels like a blanket of air.

There are few new pictures and videos in the June 2008 folder. Take special note of the Wyoming Cowboys onesie. I may have left Wyoming several years ago, but as I tell Joe, my heart will always be in the west. I am pleased to have her wearing the brown and gold (even though I didn't go to UW).

Ella's vocabulary is growing more and more, and she never ceases to amaze us with her new tricks. She is such a joy to have in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie and Joe,

I enjoyed the latest video of Ella. She is absolutely precious, and boy, is she going to be a talker! Happy Father's Day, Joe!

With love,
Dana