Friday, March 11, 2011

God is SO cool!

Hopefully you remember this post from last week. Well, today I am so excited to announce that Vanessa and Jason officially got placed with their new precious child! His name is Anton and he currently lives in Russia.

Anton's back story is heartbreaking. In a nutshell, he was born via surrogate and had a twin brother. When the babies were born, the parents only wanted the healthy child and thus left sweet Anton in the hospital. He has spent the first year of his life pretty much laying in a hospital bed.

When I saw on facebook today that it was official and Anton had been placed with Vanessa and Jason, I almost freaked out...ok, I did freak out! I was crying my eyes out and had to instantly text Vanessa to tell her how excited I am...then I called Patrice because I knew she would be freaking out too, and at least if we were freaking out together then we wouldn't look like complete fools. I don't know the time frame on how long it will take for them to get him, but I am so excited that God has blessed this precious boy with this awesome family...and vice versa!

I know we have some awesome readers so if any of you would like to help the Delgado's out and donate to his adoption, you can do so by clicking here.

Just look at this precious face!

No comments: