Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm THAT mom

What kind of mother would buy bows this big for her daughter?

And make her wear them right on top of her head?

And what kind of mother would buy a bow like this simply because it’s cute and not because she has anything that matches it…but in the hopes that she can find an outfit to match it?


And what kind of mother is so in love with all of these bows that she has already picked out 2 more that she is going to buy next month?

AND…what kind of mother would buy these pants for her daughter? And especially what kind of mother would buy 2 PAIR…and a matching shirt?


I’ll tell you what kind of mother.

This kind.




(Please note the excitement on Ella's face. She's obviously not nearly as excited about these bows as her mom is. The only problem is that it looks a bit odd for a woman in her 30's to be wearing bows like this, so I must live vicariously through her.)

2 comments:

boltefamily said...

I so love this post Katie! I am also THAT mom :) I am going to have to get me (I mean Hope) that pink and green bow!

Patrice said...

I think You look AWESOME in those bows. Rock 'em, sistah. So great to see your beautiful face! Hope we can meet someday soon. We need to have a big ol' girls' weekend.