Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Do you see the difference?

Before
(I don't know who that girl is so ignore her. She's not part of the quiz.)



After



Did you catch it? It's very subtle but VERY important. Here's a hint.


Now did you catch it?

In the first picture is my brother...Mr. Alexander.

In the second picture is my brother...Dr. Alexander!!!

I do need to note that my sister-in-law is also now Dr. Alexander, but since their ceremonies were at the same time I was only able to get pictures of Curby. Needless to say, we are so proud of them! They have done a great job the past 4 years going to school and having twins in their free time! We will miss having them so close when they move to Springfield, IL this summer, but wish them the best as they start a new chapter of their lives.


No comments: