Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

1) Since Sesame Street is Ella’s new favorite show, I thought this would be cute to post. So please take the Sesame Street Personality Quiz and comment on which character you are. I’m Ernie. I think it was question 1 that got me. I can’t help it, I like making up songs. It keeps things interesting and keeps others entertained.

http://www.blogthings.com/thesesamestreetpersonalityquiz/

2) Some of the gauze that we use on Ella comes in this box with a weird coating on the outside. Every time I open it, it makes the sound of nails on a chalkboard. I hate it! It makes me cringe just thinking about it! It reminds me of that annoying kid from Junior High that thought it was so funny to scrape his finger nails all the way down the chalk board! I wonder what ever happened to him.

3) We have started brushing Ella’s teeth and she loves it. She watches me put the tooth paste on the plastic finger cover (the kind for babies) and she opens her mouth in anticipation. She even sticks out her lower jaw to help me out. When I brush the top ones she tilts her head all the way back. And she knows that when I’m done, she gets to hold the plastic finger cover and chew on it!

4) Ella has learned her first sentence. Well, it’s actually just 2 words, but we’ll count it as a sentence. She is very polite and has learned to say “Thank you.” Moat of the time she even says it at the right time, like if we give her a toy or are about to give her food. Sometimes she just says it out of the blue for no reason at all.

5 comments:

Curby Alexander said...

It must be a family thing ... I'm Ernie too.

Jennifer Hawthorne said...

I'm Cookie Monster. Funny thing is that I was eating a snack while I took the quiz.
cute KT.

Sara said...

I am Bert! LOL

I am glad Ella likes getting her teeth brushed! That is such a struggle in our house!

Anonymous said...

GiGi is "Cookie Monster."
I'm not sure just what that means, but I DO love cookies!

Dee said...

So cool!

I am Bert!
Now who would have ever thunk that!?!

My grandson, Gavin L-O-V-E-S ELMO!
When ELMO comes on the screen Gavin jumps up and down, starts clapping his hands, kisses the TV screen - he is sooooo HAPPY!

Oh, I am so HAPPY to know who I am in life!
WOW! What a relief.