Tuesday, February 5, 2008

All Night Long!!!

Yes, the title is as exciting as it sounds. Ella slept all night for the first time last night! Joe and I were ecstatic! When I woke up this morning I didn't remember Ella getting up, but sometimes I just sleep right through it, so I didn't get my hopes up. Then Joe informed me that she didn't get up at all! Of course tonight she'll probably be awake every hour, but at least we know that she can do it.

On another note, my adorable nephews entered the world on Sunday. Samuel Curby and Nathaniel Calvin. A weird side note, Curby and Gina weren't telling anyone what the baby's names were. Well, about 2 or 3 months ago I had a dream that one of them was named Nathan. Little did I know that Curby and Gina had already picked out the names and one of them was Nathaniel. I guess that makes me a prophet. You can see pictures of them here. I was a bit worried that Ella had gotten all the cute genes in the family, but it seems that there were plenty left over for the Alexander boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- what an exciting time! Until you are parents you can't appreciate a full nights sleep! :) Congrats also to Curby's new family. :)
Just FYI -- I will be in the DC area Feb 18-21. Don't know if we can work out someway to meet, but thought I would at least send that info your way.
ljlobo@sbcglobal.net