Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rock the Vote

I know that today should be my day to be thankful for Ella, but I’m reserving her for another day…just know that I am definitely thankful for her.

Today I am thankful for the United States of America, freedom, and our right to vote.

This afternoon I left Ella and Grammy Janet at home and went to the elementary school down the street to cast my vote (Grammy voted absentee a few weeks ago). What a privilege it is to live in America where we can cast our votes freely!

This will be a short post because I really don’t want to get into politics. I just hope that each of you got out and voted on this election. Being married to a man who lost an election by just 16 votes has shown me just how important it is that each and every person vote because your vote DOES matter!

No comments: