Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Singing to Joella!

While visiting Ella the other day, my mom and I were hovered over her incubator just staring at her and how beautiful she is. We soon started singing an old familiar song, “Jesus Loves Me.” It’s amazing how I have sung the words to this song my entire life, but now they have a whole new meaning. As we sang tears ran down my cheeks. Little ones…like Ella, belong to Him. When they are weak, he is their strength. Yes, Jesus loves Ella, Joe, me, and all of you.

Jesus loves me, this I know
For the bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong!

Yes, Jesus loves me,
Yes, Jesus loves me,
Yes, Jesus loves me,
The bible tells me so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe and Katie,
I'm so encouraged by the miracles being showered on Ella and you. Please know that you are still in my prayers. God Bless you.
Eric Dell

Anonymous said...

Katie & Joe,

Candice & I praise God for your unwavering faith during this time and thank Him for the testimony you both are displaying for all to see. What a friend we have in Jesus! We love you and miss you. In Christ, Candice & Timothy

Anonymous said...

Joe and Katie,

It is with much joy that Rupert and I celebrate the birth of Joella. Despite her current challenges and all the pain which has accompanied such challenges, she is first and foremost a priceless jewel and has been created by a matchless Creator God that knows the beginning from the end of her life.

We understand this season of her and your life as a family are difficult and many questions may arise as to why; yet your labor of unwavering love and faith in your and Joella's Creator is so real and life transforming.

Joe and Katie, Joella is absolutely beautiful and an inspiration to us. We stand together with you, in like precious faith that as each moment of every day unfolds, miracles of healing and abundant Grace would flow over her life, as well as your lives. Others shall see your lives and truly give Glory to He who is the only one who holds "life" in the palm of His hand.

Know that you are in our prayers.

Rupert and Maryann

Anonymous said...

Every morning I get up and check Joella's website anxious for more good news. The good news just keeps coming and I am thnkful for that. She is one tough baby and she will get through this with the help of the Lord and her caregivers. You cannot imagine how reassuring your entries are to those of us who are not there. Stay strong and remember that our prayers are with you every step of the way.
Kathy and Bill